QuickBooks is a software that is used to perform all the accounting task in an organization. But sometimes Error Code Series H101, H202, H303, or H505 occurs in it. This is a general QuickBooks error which occurs when you try to access files which are stored on some other system. We will be going to discuss the causes and its solution. To fix the error you need to download and run the QuickBooks File Doctor tool in your system.
When someone tries to open the company files in a multi-user mode then this type of error occurs:
If you try to access the file in a different system and that system needs extra memory for installation and setup then in such case QuickBooks Error H101, H303, H505 occurs.
QuickBooks Error Code H202 Occurs when someone attempts to work with the QuickBooks Company File that is located on some other system and the file of the QuickBooks unable to reach the server
Or in other words, we can also say that when the QuickBooks software on your system unable to reach the server, then the QuickBooks Error H202 Occurs.
Some of the reasons why which Company Files unable To Locate the Server:
- Incorrect setting of DNS can also be a reason for this error to occur.
- Maybe QuickBooks Services like DBXX and QBCF not started and this can be led to the cause of the error
- IP address of the host computer is unable to locate by the QuickBooks database server manager
- Incorrect hosting configuration setting can also a cause of this error
- The error can also occur due to the blocking of the QuickBooks firewall setting
- Damaging and incorrect of. ND files can also be a big reason for the cause of this error
Now let’s discuss the steps to resolve all these errors:
By QuickBooks File Doctor Tool:
- Download, install and run the QuickBooks File Doctor tool on the server. After that QuickBooks Error H-series error automatically eliminates. If still the error persists then you need to follow the next step
Hosting Should Be Verified:
- Open QuickBooks on both the hosting computer and go to File>utilities
- After that check, the Host Multi-User Access on the list and don’t change anything on your workstations
- Then select the stop Hosting Multi-User Access
- Verify The Services by Following These Steps:
Always make ensure that your QuickBooks DBXX and QBCF Services are started and to check to follow these simple steps:
Click on the Start Button and then press Window Key + R for the run box
- Then on run box type MSC and press enter
- After that Check, the Presence of QuickBooks DBXX Service, if unable to find then follow the steps
- First, confirm that the Database Server manager also installed on your system
- Run the QuickBooks on the server and make sure that the hosting is enabled
- Now double click the QuickBooks DBXX Service and confirm the service status is begin
- Now click on the recovery
- If still the error persists then follow the next step 3
Open Network Ports to Configure the Firewall settings
Add The Server to the Windows host File
So by following all the above steps, you can easily solve the QuickBooks Error H101, H202, H303 and H505. If somehow face difficulty in eliminating all such errors then, don’t hesitate to connect with our experts by dialing our toll-free QuickBooks Support Number +1-888-221-4022. All your concerns will be taken to the top priority by our experts and will be solved instantly.